User Roles in Edna
There are 3 types of user roles in Edna; Standard Users (Key workers), Admins and Super Admins. Each of these have different sets of permissions and can do different things in Edna.
Standard Users (Key workers)
Standard Users can do the following:
- View child profiles
- View observations
- View Worker profiles
- Create observations
- Edit their own observations
- Delete their own observations
- Edit their profile details - Name, Email, Password, Profile Picture etc.
Admins can do everything that Standard Users can plus:
- Create Children
- Edit Children
- Delete Children
- Invite new Users (With admin & standard user roles only)
- Delete Users
- Delete User invites
- Edit observation made by others.
- Delete observation made by others.
Super Admins can do everything that Admins can do plus:
- Change the name of the setting
- Access & manage billing info
- Delete/Close the entire Edna account.
- Can invite other Super Admins