Create an observation
Creating observations in Edna is easy and straight forward. You can add as much or as little information as you want. All that is required is selecting a child and adding a short description.
Add an observation
- Click Observations.
- Click the New Observation button.
- Under Add Children Select the child or children the observation is for.
- Enter a short description of the activity that is being observed.
- If you wish you can add other information now such as a Full description, Photos and EYFS Statements
- Click Post now to finish or Save as draft to save it for editing at a later date.